domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

10 Fun Things

Chapter 22 lucia girolimini_mod
View more presentations from Lupandg
This is a presentation taken from a chapter of the book The Internet for Dummies called Ten Fun or Worthwhile Things you Can Do with the Internet.
This was a great opportunity to learn more about the dos and donts of power point presentations: backgrounds, images, fonts, size, etcetera. Sometimes you get so carried away with the details of the slides’ design that you forget the audience and the real aim of the presentation.

Also, this was an enriching experience for me because I learnt more about the origins of the Internet and some interesting things you can do with it such as visiting museums and travelling around the world. Moreover, there were several tricks I did not know about twitter, blogs and browsers.

And… last but not least, it was a great opportunity for me to get to know a bit more about my classmates.

So, all in all, I’m glad I was a part of this power point sessions.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Lucía,
    I enjoyed your blog a lot. I think the colours are eye catching, and the images are so sweet! Your presentation was lots of fun and I liked it very much. It was very nice meeting you at the TTC, and I hope I´ll see you around!
    Vero G.

    ResponderEliminar